DOE announces Big Island schools offering summer programs | News
The Department of Education (DOE) announced that 37 public schools will offer regular summer school courses to all interested students.
Schools offering the programs on the Big Island include:
- Kealakehe Elementary School
- Kealakehe High School
- Waiakea High School
- Waikoloa High School
- Waimea High School
The cost of tuition is $190 for full 120-hour sessions and prorated for shorter sessions. Registration dates will vary for each school.
For more information, visit www.hawaiidoe.org or http://does.k12.hi.us.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Honolulu Little League All Stars need your help
- Hawaii teen heads to California, battles rare disease