DOE announces Big Island schools offering summer programs | News
The Department of Education (DOE) announced that 37 public schools will offer regular summer school courses to all interested students.
Schools offering the programs on the Big Island include:
- Kealakehe Elementary School
- Kealakehe High School
- Waiakea High School
- Waikoloa High School
- Waimea High School
The cost of tuition is $190 for full 120-hour sessions and prorated for shorter sessions. Registration dates will vary for each school.
For more information, visit www.hawaiidoe.org or http://does.k12.hi.us.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014