Human remains found on vacant land in South Kohala | News
SOUTH KOHALA, HAWAII (HawaiiNewsNow)- Hawaii Island police
have initiated a coroner's inquest case in connection with human remains found
in South Kohala.
At approximately 5:30 p.m. Monday (March 10) detectives from the Area II
Criminal Investigations Section located human remains on vacant land between
Queen Kaʻahumanu Highway and Puako Beach Drive.
An autopsy has been ordered to determine the cause of death and the identity of
Copyright 2014 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Honolulu Little League All Stars need your help
- Hawaii teen heads to California, battles rare disease