Human remains found on vacant land in South Kohala | News
SOUTH KOHALA, HAWAII (HawaiiNewsNow)- Hawaii Island police
have initiated a coroner's inquest case in connection with human remains found
in South Kohala.
At approximately 5:30 p.m. Monday (March 10) detectives from the Area II
Criminal Investigations Section located human remains on vacant land between
Queen Kaʻahumanu Highway and Puako Beach Drive.
An autopsy has been ordered to determine the cause of death and the identity of
Copyright 2014 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Graham Builders Promotes James Jonah to Project Manager
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014