Keaau man charged with attempted murder | News
KEAAU, HAWAII (HawaiiNewsNow)- Hawaiʻi Island police have charged a 58-year old Keaʻau man with attempted murder and other offenses.
Officials charged Joseph Feliciano with attempted first-degree murder, two counts of first-degree terroristic threatening, first-degree attempted assault on a police officer and resisting arrest on Friday.
Feliciano was also charged with first-degree assault and abuse of a family/household member for allegedly striking a 48-year-old woman in the facial area during a domestic dispute on Wednesday. The victim declined treatment for her injuries.
Feliciano's bail is $558,000. He remains in custody at the Hilo police cellblock pending his initial court appearance scheduled for Monday.
Copyright 2013 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hawaiian Springs Water Expands into Albertsons Markets in California and the Southwest
- Alleged Kapahulu bank robber arrested
- Third Annual “BikeUHM” in tandem with UH Manoa Earth Day Festival
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Hosts Oldest-Ever Zipline Participant
- Manoa Library Celebrates Earth Day with Free Events in April