Keaau man charged with attempted murder | News
KEAAU, HAWAII (HawaiiNewsNow)- Hawaiʻi Island police have charged a 58-year old Keaʻau man with attempted murder and other offenses.
Officials charged Joseph Feliciano with attempted first-degree murder, two counts of first-degree terroristic threatening, first-degree attempted assault on a police officer and resisting arrest on Friday.
Feliciano was also charged with first-degree assault and abuse of a family/household member for allegedly striking a 48-year-old woman in the facial area during a domestic dispute on Wednesday. The victim declined treatment for her injuries.
Feliciano's bail is $558,000. He remains in custody at the Hilo police cellblock pending his initial court appearance scheduled for Monday.
Copyright 2013 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Koko Marina and Koolau Theaters to show UH Football Games Live
- Heed the call of the wild and support the Honolulu Zoo Society at Zoofari 2014
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23