Keaau man charged with attempted murder | News
KEAAU, HAWAII (HawaiiNewsNow)- Hawaiʻi Island police have charged a 58-year old Keaʻau man with attempted murder and other offenses.
Officials charged Joseph Feliciano with attempted first-degree murder, two counts of first-degree terroristic threatening, first-degree attempted assault on a police officer and resisting arrest on Friday.
Feliciano was also charged with first-degree assault and abuse of a family/household member for allegedly striking a 48-year-old woman in the facial area during a domestic dispute on Wednesday. The victim declined treatment for her injuries.
Feliciano's bail is $558,000. He remains in custody at the Hilo police cellblock pending his initial court appearance scheduled for Monday.
Copyright 2013 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- Spike in Luxury Home Market Sales on Oahu in May
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014
- Celebrate the tattoos you love and clear the ones you regret at InkOff.MD on National Tattoo Day