Keaau man charged with attempted murder | News
KEAAU, HAWAII (HawaiiNewsNow)- Hawaiʻi Island police have charged a 58-year old Keaʻau man with attempted murder and other offenses.
Officials charged Joseph Feliciano with attempted first-degree murder, two counts of first-degree terroristic threatening, first-degree attempted assault on a police officer and resisting arrest on Friday.
Feliciano was also charged with first-degree assault and abuse of a family/household member for allegedly striking a 48-year-old woman in the facial area during a domestic dispute on Wednesday. The victim declined treatment for her injuries.
Feliciano's bail is $558,000. He remains in custody at the Hilo police cellblock pending his initial court appearance scheduled for Monday.
Copyright 2013 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Spartan Race Fitness clinic challenges keiki from Boys and Girls Club
- Hawaii National Bank Earns AHA Fit-Friendly Distinction
- Ala Moana Hotel's Annual Partnership with Hawaii Foodbank Fights Hunger with Free Food
- RevoluSun Hires Nicole Lemas as Oahu Project Developer
- Prudential Locations Welcomes Experienced Agents Arashiro and Hsia