Two killed in Big Island crash | News
HILO, BIG ISLAND (HawaiiNewsNow)- Two people are dead on the Big Island after a crash on North Glenwood road, near the Hirano store on Highway 11.
The crash scene is about 40-miles outside of Hilo in the Puna district.
Police say both victims are men and that there was just one car involved in this crash. Police say it smashed into a utility pole just before four p.m.
Glenwood road was closed in both directions.
Copyright 2013 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- Spike in Luxury Home Market Sales on Oahu in May
- Prudential Locations Recognizes Top Agent Award Winners for June 2014
- CBP Promotes Richelle Abiang to Marketing Manager and Charity Shaffer to Digital Marketing Manager
- Oahu's Luxury Home Sales Climb 33 Percent During First Six Months of 2014
- Celebrate the tattoos you love and clear the ones you regret at InkOff.MD on National Tattoo Day
- Mid-Pacific students aid kids' cancer research with ice cream malasadas sale